Sunday, April 3, 2011

my take on little red

These are my ATC's for Little Red Riding Hood.

Front
Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her; and her grandmother doted on her still more. 

Back


 This good woman had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood.
Front
One day her mother, having made some cakes, said to her, "Go, my dear, and see how your grandmother is doing, for I hear she has been very ill. Take her a cake, and this little pot of butter."
story taken from



1 comment:

  1. These are great!

    I love making ATCs, I was thinking about hosting a swap on my blog. I love collecting the littles pieces of art. :)

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words