Friday, April 15, 2011

hey boys & girls

Guess what time it is? It's time for another installment of the cutest nephew I know. 

Here he is walking.

Make note of the Jedi blanket, the Star Wars pillowcase, blue blanket I can't identify characters of, & the trendy plaid shirt minus the pants. His expression reminds me of his Great Grandma L, minus the cigarette.

Somebody looks so innocent here.

Is it his blue ball, (oh geez, that sounds dirty), or is it a dog toy?

Sippy cup Woody (ugh, that doesn't sound right either).

Green bear & other marvelous messes scattered all over. See I can keep it clean.

I'm definitely calling this an, uh oh, or wtf face.

I know whose plaid pants those belong to, & it isn't me.

Utterly delightful, I wonder when he'll start singing in the backseat, and his daddy will say "Who sings this song? Well let's keep it that way."
Just call him a prisoner in his playpen jail.


Please, oh, please nobody be offended by my stupid captions. I'm just joking. Truly I am.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, bless him - what a cutie!!

    :IamNOTbroody:
    :IamNOTbroody:
    :IamNOTbroody:
    :IamNOTbroody:

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I found your captions hilarious. What an adorable nephew you have, my dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie! I adore that little plaid shirt :)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words