Friday, July 25, 2008

Shopping

Yesterday I went to the mall. I got a hair cut. I spent way too much money, but I didn’t know how much it was going to cost until the damage was done. Oh, I know someone who would love this mall.
They have Dillards, Nordstrom, and Sephora.

New perfume that smells like chocolate. I wish they could make one that smells like chocolate and strawberries. I’d probably just get bored of it, like usual.







I tried Godiva chocolate for the first time. I know someone else who likes white chocolate.

In Texas it seems like everything costs more, and people are as chatty as I am. Someone told me about websites to check out for job search info. Two other girls showed me their cool nail polish. Somebody else told me where to get a tatoo from a guy named Elvis, (yes that’s his real name). Don't go to the guy who does the tatoos for the band Pantera (ok).

Two guys told me about four new places to see concerts, and I’m not the only one hoping Zeppelin will do a state tour. Apparently Death Cab concert was a strict venue with lots of rules. I’m not the only one who doesn’t like shows there. Two people yesterday mentioned the band Godsmack. What is it with that band in this town? That makes three references.

I was told some very sad news. We don't experience Autumn here. The leaves fall off and die.That’s my favorite season! Oh, the agony! No real spring, here either. The good news is that apparently we don’t have winter. So does that mean all we have is Summer?

John planted a palm tree, yesterday. It looks wimpy, but it should grow. We have plenty of sun. I just wish we had an ocean and beach to go with it.

It felt weird being at the bank on a Utah holiday. Hope you enjoyed yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words