Monday, May 2, 2011

let me eat cake


We all know that I may have a slight sugar addiction.


This is called Nothing Bundt Cakes.


On Thursday, I got the box of bundtinis, or cupcakes, as I call them.

  I gave away the carrot and chocolate chocolate chip to friends.

 So far, I've ate the marble, cinnamon swirl, & praline pecan.  My guy ate the lemon & red velvet.



   The other assorted flavors are white white chocolate, and white chocolate raspberry.


  
They all come with cream cheese icing.
This is called a bundtlet.

 

  My guy's sampled his share of this. I haven't. As soon as I do eat it, I'm sure the bundtlet will go straight to my buns (gah).

 In all fairness though, we haven't polished them off, yet. But, believe me, it'll happen.

2 comments:

  1. I got an instant sugar craving after this post. I think I'm going to look in the kitchen if we have something sugar-y and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look fabulous!! And cream cheese icing? My favourite!! :jealous:

    S x

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words