Sunday, July 10, 2011

wearing hearts photos

My friend Charity,
at A Lovely Little World,
is starting a fun photography project called 30 Days of Lovely, tomorrow. She has photography prompts to follow daily. The first prompt is hearts.

So I dressed in some of my heart stuff. Then I asked my guy to take some of these photos.
 I'm wearing a thrifted skirt & shoes.


I'm showing my colored heart headband.


Fun fact about this skirt is, I'm wearing it inside out. I cut the tag off, so you can't tell. I like the colored pattern better than the plain black. I already own two plain black skirts.


I'm wearing the heart peace necklace my mom made me. You've seen it before, but I like it. Can you see the heart & guitar charms from my bracelet too? All of the charms were carefully selected & purchased by my mother, as a present for me.

See the blue bleeding heart on my blouse? M
y mom & I bought this blouse, when I visited her, a couple years ago.

This is the bracelet my cousin made me with the heart beads.


I just now realized the charm is upside down, so you can't see the peace love & music charm. Just imagine it, cause I don't feel like taking the photo again.

She gave me the bracelet the first time I had a birthday, when she didn't see me, because we moved away. My half of the heart charm says daughter, hers says mother. The dolphin charm represents my cousin, who died, and loved dolphins.


The purse charm resembles my love for fashion. The teddy bear charm symbolizes me. My mom has always given me teddy bear things because of my name.


These heart earrings were bought with my mom, the first time she visited me, here in Texas.


Here's more self portraits.


I like to see other peoples' photos of themselves, so I figure whoever reads this thing, may feel the same way.

Is this the last one?

I guess not.
 I didn't show all the charms from my bracelet. Maybe I'll save that for another day.
 Then Again Maybe I Won't.

Who remembers that young adult novel written by Judy Blume? Did you read Judy Blume books as a kid? If so, which one was your favorite?


12 comments:

  1. Ahh Judy Blume!!! Hmm I can't pick a fave bc I loved them all.. but the one that sticks out the most in my mind is Superfudge. I remember I read that book in like 2 days!!

    I'm super jealous of your heart headband, it's adorable, and add a hint of fun girly-ness to that pretty skirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty. I love your adorable headband.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over at our blog. I hope you can come over to my blog and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so artsy and right up my alley. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one gorgeous gal, Teddi! And the idea of wearing that skirt inside out is just genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure I had a bracelet exactly like the headband you have on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your blog tell you that I am following you? Jw. I keep clicking follow and it isn't showing up in my side bar of blogs I follow. I even added it manually

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt and headband are amazing!!!that's a lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful skirt! Love the print, it is gorgeous!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words