Tuesday, July 5, 2011

summer in the city


..."Just because something doesn't last forever, doesn't mean it wasn't meaningful while it did last.
It doesn't mean it wasn't important."...



Candace Bushnell


fashion photos from elle.com
Clothing by Alberta Ferretti 2011


 Like a woodland fairy
 

Faint whispering 

The sun rays make shadows 
from the leaves

Under the tree she sits  

Welcoming the gentle breeze 

Trying to cool herself 

From the heat that surrounds her 

I, go from one air conditioned place t
o another


 For a fairy I am not.





source
this art is by Wayne Potraka
image source

Who else wants to go to a summer concert?

Who do you want to see?

Or should I say hear?  ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Teddi=) So you love Alberta Ferreti too??? She never fails to be elegant and feminine=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, let's see if this comment posts! I love this post. It's such a good mix of things. I made the flickr group, it's just 30 Days of Lovely but I haven't done much with it. Start whenever you're ready!
    Love you and your blog xo
    Oh and bokeh, is basically blurry, but I will try to post some examples on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked! And I don't know how to do the coding to make the buttons, but if you can just take the image off my blog to share the link... I don't mind at all. In fact I would be thrilled to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these airy lace looks. Great selection!

    http://blog.badjoan.com/

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words