Saturday, July 16, 2011

food ramblings


 I saw this little, coffee shop.



I liked the hanging artwork.

On the window ledge,
 there were books,
 to read, if you wanted to.

I ate a huge peanut butter and chocolate cookie.


source



Once upon a time,  
I made some
 blueberry pancakes.
My favorite juice is orange.





Frozen strawberry lemonade thing
 I wanted to try, but didn't like.
I ended up giving it to my guy.


One of these is a panini
 with fresh basil, mozzarella,
 & sun dried tomatoes.

The other is tomato herb bread
with cucumbers, red leaf lettuce,
feta, tomatoes,& cilantro hummus.


This is an orange scone
 & shortbread cookie.


This bag says: All unsold breads
and baked goods are donated
to community organizations
at the end of  each day


Inside Panera Bread



Sometimes, on the weekends,
I like doughnuts.
It took me 3 days to finish
 my chocolate bar, maple doughnut,
& apple fritter.




What kind of dessert do you get when you out?

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh so many tasty things. I love getting ice cream when I'm out and about.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork is so pretty! And goodness, the food looks delicious!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so yummy! I love all kinds of sweets. Usually I get chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your post make me hungry.
    sometimes I getting mocca/cappucino latte or pancake when I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love the book cover where the guy is trying to paint himself using a mirror :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these foods look so yummy! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of this looks so good! I rarely go to Panera, but when I do I always order the smoothie! I think mine might be different though as its fruit, and I love them! They're probably all sugar though!
    The Internet Garbaget

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post has made me oh so hungry for sweets!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww you left me such sweet comments!

    Hehe, you would be surprised, I actually eat more than my BF. :)

    And your cafe looks so darling, with such yummy food!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words