Monday, July 18, 2011

collections, award, & the cars

Colorful Collections prompt from the
30 Days of Lovely photo challenge.


 Below are some of mine.
My colorful guitar pick collection.

My colorful pin collection

My colorful collection of refrigerator magnets. 

More fridge magnets
Last of the magnets...
My colorful collection of pillows.

  My colorful collection of
Strawberry Shortcake /toy miniatures.

WHY DO I STILL
HAVE THESE TOYS
FROM MY CHILDHOOD?


I won this award from Mita
at Just Dress Me Up.

Now here are the rules:
(Rules? Ugh, I predict,
 I may have a problem).

1. What do you think about vintage?

I love it!
art by Sir Peter Blake

 2. Describe my blog
in 3 words


 
Mixed, Fickle, Banter

3. Give this award to 10 other amazing bloggers

I
 refuse. Yep. I'm NOT 
gonna follow rule #3. 

Bad blogger.

NO doughnuts for teddi
That's my niece.


Thanks Mita!
That was very nice of you.


Just for fun, because
I really do like this song...




Have you heard The Cars new
album Move Like This?
take a listen here.

It's been on my iPod
for a few months now.   : )


Have any older musicians
 put out a new album
 you like recently?

Please do share.


9 comments:

  1. LOVE the guitar pick collection. We have hundreds of guitar picks lying around that Robbie accidentally brings home from tour. I should send you some! :)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your pin collection is sweet! Haha, i always rebel when it comes to the nominating 10 people bit as well ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii thanks for all your comments... :) would you like to follow each other??? weel I follow U...

    http://makingmyownfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog!! love the pin & pillow collections<3

    would you like to follow each other?

    love,
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collections are AWESOME. I'm a HUGE pinback button collector.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bad about listening to new music put out by old bands...I always assume I won't like it like i like the old shit. It's probably true, but I should still give it a listen right?
    Um, holy magnet collection btw!!! Its rad...I need to start magnet collecting or something souvenir oriented so I buy something "memorable" when I'm on vacations and getaways. Magnets, they're a good route to go.

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words