Wednesday, June 6, 2012

cause now it's dark


It rained today, and I feel like some sunshine. 

Bring on more yellow, orange, and red.
Paolo Frani 2012 Spring RTW
Paolo Frani 2012 Spring RTW
Paolo Frani 2012 Spring RTW


Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, 

And I say it's all right 

Close up photo, my guy took, 
at his parents' house.

Another flower photo, my guy took,
in parents' back yard.


Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here





My nephew Speed Racer,
 with his orange train track.
Do you see my guy's black shoe, on the right?

Here comes the sun,
 here comes the sun

And I say it's all right


My niece Lil bug.

Little darling, the smiles returning to their faces
My niece EJ holding her brother,
my nephew Baby JJ.



My art journal pages.
On the left, it says: 

Search for the pretty, brilliant, light, radiance. 


June Goals: Do something creative everyday, upload photos of Speed Racer for SL, write, read, draw, take photos, see live bands, have adventures, learn, celebrate 


Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
 

Here comes the sun,
here comes the sun
And I say it's all right


Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

 
 Yes, that is little me looking like a hot mess.
 
 I have no idea about the mess,
 on the couch behind me.
I'm also wondering what is up with my hair,
and whose boxers am I wearing?




Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting

Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
It's all right, it's all right
Here Comes The Sun 
by
 The Beatles

24 comments:

  1. that picture of you is so cute, you must have made a creative mess! Great color theme, I like the warm and vibrant colors, very summery. You are such a loving aunt, I am sure your nieces and nephews adore you! Yes, I am also inspired to do something creative everyday!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! Your art pages are always so inspiring!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, the old photo of you looks so cool! and once again I love the dresses you've chosen to share with us. yellow and orange can be so gorgeously bright and happy :) our Estonian weather isn't that bright unfortunately.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddi you are so funny. I love the photo of you. I love the couch, rug and that fact that you are wearing someone's boxers. Too cute you are. love the song. dawns suitcase vignettes ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such cute pictures! If the yellows and oranges didn't let the sunshine in, those little ones sure did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great journal, so pretty. i love all the layers! and how much do i love orange and yellows!!! i just bought a fabulous pair of orange cut-offs!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love yellow! Its my fav colour!! Its so nice and awesome and happy making. :P Your blog name is so cute!!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww! look at you as a little girl haha, love these photos! niice art book as well, i bet its FULL of inspiration right??

    Have an awesome week! xo

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art journal has inspired me. I want to start one: it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sadie dear, i'm glad you're inspired. i visited your blog. :) your blonde toddler boy is adorable. for some reason i couldn't leave a comment. grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish the sun was out here, it's so rainy and miserable. I love the close up of the flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Teddi!
    Its britney of Lemonwood and Honey.
    I just wanted to clarify - those sweet little love photographs aren't mine. They are the works of Anne from Deer Circus.(http://www.deercircus.com/2012/06/love-notes.html)
    I think they are so adorable!! I wish they were mine haha.
    And thanks so so much for visiting my blog :) Makes me one happy lady!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you colour theme some of your posts! That 2nd dress is divine and you were (and still are) so adorable! Your hubby is very talented at nature photography!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ted yesterday I was looking at some magazines ... and here in Winter Fashion is all yellow .... I love yellow ... and the solar colors ... but I have only one shirt ... need to buy more clothes yellow and oranges! = D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This time I can only say your nephews and nieces are super cute...
    the pics are great!!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, I wish it would rain here! Can we trade weather? It's so disgustingly sunny in Arizona right now. On the bright side, I adore that third dress!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to let you know: those articles you asked about (the ones on 60's beauty & Riot Grrl)were in old issues of Bust & Nylon magazine, but here is a fun little article about Riot Grrrl I also enjoyed:
    http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/girl-power-diy-culture-and-the-age-of-the-riot-grrrl/
    Also, that purse on my blog post you just commented about?? My husband came home just now & surprised me with it! :D totally does remind me of the White Stripes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing collection, perfect for spring and I love the last crochet dress so much xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always pick the most beautiful designs! I'm absolutely in love with the first top. It goes perfectly with your art journal pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. We might be in the same track. I have a song from George Harrison in my mind this days. All things must pass, do you know it ? Here has been raining for months non stop :(

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words