Thursday, September 6, 2012

in circles


"Meet Me There

In The Blue
Libertine Spring RTW 2012 

Where Words Are Not

Feeling Remains

Libertine Spring RTW 2012
Sincerity
Trust In Me
Throw Myself Into Your Door
 
Libertine Spring RTW 2012 
 I Go
In Circles
Running Down

Luca Luca Spring RTW 2012
 In Circles
Running Down
In Circles ...
Luca Luca Spring RTW 2012 

Meet Me There
In The Blue
Where Words Are Not  

Vintage Polka Dot Lace Dress

 Feeling Remains

And I Dream
To Heal Your Wounds

Iron Fist's Mult-Color Platform
Removable floral and leopard detail on the side


But I Bleed Myself

I Bleed Myself

Here's some ways I've worn circles.

Look here to see my September 2011
 post
 about circles, in 
NYC.


I Go
In Circles

Running Down  

Art journal page

In Circles

I'm Running Down

In Circles
Running Down" ...In Circles by Sunny Day Real Estate



I've never been able to draw in a straight line or draw or cut a  perfect circle. I am mess with a circle cutter. I don't measuring well with a ruler or tape measure. That is why I never caught onto sewing. That is why I got out of shop class in day 1 of 9th grade, when the 1st assignment was measuring on a ruler. I took literature instead. Measuring cups and spoons for a recipe, that I can do.


In Circles by Sunny Day Real Estate 



This used to be one of my favorite songs.

I still love it.  :)





11 comments:

  1. You should see the black and white circle jacket I gave your mom you would like it. I know I did, but so did your mom so I gave it to her she will wear it more than I ever did. Sending you loss of love glad I got to talk to you the other day. Miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked lit classes better, too! In the 12th grade I dropped physics and one other elective and took three literature classes! It was awesome! Speaking of awesome- those polka dotted, animal print floral booties? OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those small pieces of your outfits and accessories. those boots look great!
    and Teddi, once again I adore the runway looks! I think you're one of the very few bloggers who actually post runway looks that are worth discovering and are not boring (in my opinion of course :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the lace polka dot vintage dress! And just like you, I was never able to draw a straight line!
    Ah, the spray for makeup worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! this entry os amazing!!! love the second design!! and loce circles!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard that song before but I like the lyrics a lot..
    and about your question on my dresses, I always incorporate bra cups (is that how they are called?) so there's no need to wear an actual bra if you don't want to; the dress already "has" one.. am I explaining myself? haha anyway, have a cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Ted! .. I love balls! The circles .... I want more clothes .. so the collection is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am useless at cutting circles and straight lines as well! That's why I love guillotines (for lines anyway!)
    I really like your acrylic paint page and your dotty tights are so so cute! I wish you'd show us more shots of you! I was also wearing dots yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fun seeing a theme running through your posts, and how you can tie it together using fashion photos, journal pages, your own outfit photos, songs...and a little bit of contemplation thrown in the mix.

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words