Wednesday, September 19, 2012

maybe twice


"So I'm back to the velvet underground
Back to the floor that I love

Kelly Wearstler Spring 2012 RTW


To a room with some lace and paper flowers

Back to the gypsy that I was,

to the gypsy that I was

Camilla and Marc Spring 2012 RTW


And it all comes down to you, well,

you know that it does

Chloe Spring 2012 RTW

Well, lightning strikes,

maybe once, maybe twice

Ah, and it lights up the night

My nephew Speed Racer

And you see your gypsy,

you see your gypsy

My nephew Baby JJ

To the gypsy that remains

 faces freedom with a little fear
 
My twin nieces


I have no fear, I have only love

And if I was a child and the child was enough


Enough for me to love, enough to love
Me and my friend Em in 2008.
She's the blonde. I am not. 

She is dancing away from me now
She was just a wish, she was just a wish
Hotel lobby in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

And a memory is all that is left for you now

You see your gypsy, you see your gypsy
 

Our water bottles, shovel and bucket


Lightning strikes, maybe once,

 maybe twice


Some art we saw last weekend 
art on right by Winter L. Rusiloski
art on left by Janet Chaffee

My art journal pages from 8-26-12 inspired by 




...Lightning strikes, maybe once,

maybe twice

And it all comes down to you...
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes

And it all comes down to you"...Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac

14 comments:

  1. I love the Kelly Wearstler collection. I'd wear all of those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song and Stevie! Fleetwood Mac is one of my favorite bands and her voice is one of a kind. Beautiful pictures form you again! You look amazing in the picture..love your hair! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love looking at your family and friend photos! your nephews and nieces are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fleetwood Mac ! Hey Teddi, how are you ? I got back from the mountains and now I am all back and running, lol
    I love the Camilla and Marc outfits you picked...I have to say I never saw this brand in Italy, I have to investigate more cause those clothes are to die for !!! Many kisses and hope everything is well for you. Your nephews are so beautiful, and so are you darling !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post, as ever!! your kids are so cute!! and love your hair, more than your friend's!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few things I love about this post, the second photos of models (love the red lips and great styling), your adorable nieces/nephews, your great hair & the hotel lobby (similar to my ensuite bathroom styling),

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all your kids are so lovely! :) I also have to say that I love most of Kelly Wearstler's collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really are talented in picking out those runway looks! I love those! and I wish I had at least some of those spectacular pieces. not happening, I know but at least I can drool over the photos, haha.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the runway looks you picked, I'd wear things like that on daily basis! and cute pics of your kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the collections and thanks for sharing your personal pics. Adorable.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. You come from a beautiful family Teddi, starting with your gorgeous smile!

    I very much like the combination of colours in the bottom left painting. I actually pinned it as inspiration for a potential interior design scheme.

    I also like the modern yet beachy aesthetic of the hotel lobby photos.

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words