Friday, September 14, 2012

summer lessons learned


I still have clothes in my closet, I've never worn.
L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 RTW

I can play some songs by the band Tesla.

Missoni Spring 2012 RTW 

I do not like the smell of salmon, or probably any fish,
when my husband cooks it in my house.  :P


Missoni Spring 2012 RTW 

Yes, your car can get stuck in the sand.


Missoni Spring 2012 RTW

Just because a guy looks like he works in Guitar Center
  does not mean he does.


A stranger wearing a cute swimming suit cover up
Fort Lauderdale, Florida


Grab the guitar that feels right, and seems like a good price before someone else buys it. Glad I did.


Me in my swimming suit cover up.
Why yes, it is just a towel.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida


Where the new books section is located in the library, (except now, they've moved it). Grrr!

 Surfers in Corpus Christi, Texas

 
I learned some new things about Jimi Hendrix
 
from his brother's book by Leon Hendrix.


My guy with the plaid blanket
in Corpus Christi, Texas

I have old art classes saved on my computer,
that I have never finished.
 

Lessons learned this Summer
8-3-12

I can edit old photos, and stretch them too.

Lessons learned this Summer
8-3-12

I can play Let It Be by The Beatles, on guitar.




"When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be...

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted,
there is still a chance that they will see

There will be an answer, let it be....

And when the night is cloudy
 there is still a light that shines on me

Shine until tomorrow, let it be...
Let It Be by The Beatles 

12 comments:

  1. posts where you share facts about your own life and yourself are my favourites, so I really enjoyed that one as well. especially because you have such wonderful beaches there. I think I had only two beach days this summer.. sad, I know but that's our so called summer.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Ted!
    So to say that you do not smell like fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly rediscovering clothes I didn't know I had. My closet is a treasure chest.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you would make a video of you playing that song. Such a gorgeous lyric and melody. I am guilty too of alot of things that I did not wear..right there witcha girl. Have a great weekend. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few things in my closet I haven't worn yet, but not many. There are a few things in the laundry from my recent thrift trip but I believe the total is fewer than ten. Cute beach cover up! Whatever works...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the opposite of me, I've got clothes in my closet I should have thrown away a long time ago. I had to throw out 3 pairs of jeans after they became ridden with holes. Shoes dirty from grit and grass, and jackets never in their best shape. I never have a problem with socks though, because they eventually disappear in the dryer vortex never to be seen again.

    About time to go replace them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be so happy to be by the sea right now ! I love the pictures you selected !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try really hard to make sure I've worn everything in my closet. SOme of the results are comical blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! i love your book!! and the pictures on the beach are amazing!! i would love to use your stamps an do some scrapbooking with you!! i've met lot of people from texas here in Santa Fe, and every time they say: i'm from texas, i remind you!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures on the beach are so cool! :) Another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to move to Fort Lauderdale soon! I never get tanned, for medical reasons (I only get red anyway), so I go to the beach wearing a T-shirt. And I'm always covered with a "cloth" after that. What happens? I'm seen as an alien. Imagine Brazilian tangas all around and one wears a tent around :)
    In the UK it's easier for me! I'll be there in 19 days! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i only like to eat fish when other people cook it lol
    brett

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words