Wednesday, September 26, 2012

am i blue


"There'll be food on the table tonight

There'll be pay in your pocket tonight


Kelly Wearstler Spring 2012 RTW


My gut is wrenched out it is crunched up and broken


My life that is lived is no more than a token


Who'll strike the flint upon the stone and tell me why?


Camilla and Marc Spring 2012 RTW


If I yell out at night there's a reply of blue silence



Blue Leopard Print Blouse

The screen is no comfort I can't speak my 
sentence



African Print Skirt by Ifenkili

They blew the lights at heaven's gate and I don't know why...

My nephew Baby JJ


So I'm caught at the junction still waiting 

for medicine


My nephew Speed Racer

The sweat of my brow keeps on feeding the engine


Hope the crumbs in my pocket can keep me for another
night

My niece Lil Bug


And if you blue sky mining company won't
come to my rescue

If the sugar refining company won't save me


Who's gonna save me?...

My niece EJ


And some have sailed from a distant shore


And the company takes what the company
wants

Right: Ice skating with my guy in 2009Left: My shoes July 2010


And nothing's as precious

As a hole in the ground
Right: Me and my guy on the roller coaster in Spring 2009
Left: Me July 2010




My art journal pages from August 25, 2012
Inspired by Art Journaling with Jenny and Aaron Class 2

Missing these...

I love blueberries! Since I'm allergic to eggs now, I miss them in blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, lemon squares with blueberries, blueberry cheesecake ice cream.
However, I can still eat them with whipped cream.  :)




...Who's gonna save me?

We've got nothing to fear

In the end the rain comes down


Washes clean the streets of a blue sky

mine"
-Blue Sky Mine by Midnight Oil

20 comments:

  1. those first two Kelly Wearstler looks are so amazing! love love love everything about those :)
    and one of your photos made me miss skating, both - rollerskating and ice skating.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue is gonna be popular this fall.. I'm feeling the blues too...
    and I'm feeling your journal pages in this post! looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet there is a way to make pancakes without eggs...i am going to look for you, because you deserve to eat pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been ice skating in awhile. They're making an outside rink for winter time in my town for the first time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ted is blue and beautiful ... years ago I disliked believe?
    but now I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, dear Teddi :) I wanted to thank you for the super sweet comment and say that I gave answers to all of your questions under my last post ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the very first outfit in this post. I love seeing mixed patterns but it always looks easier than it is in reality. The models like like they are standing in front of a wall of Lego hee hee.

    Your niece are adorbs, any girl picking flowers will look endearingly angelic.

    Yes B loved the Bento box! He was taking it to work today and the coconut spilled into the other compartments. I tried not to panic. (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that second top! It's so pretty, the colors and details are perfect. Cute nieces and nephews too!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not that I'm a guy, but I thought I should state the obvious.... you're pretty all the time! And not just because you have a pretty face. You have a pretty soul too.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's kind of awesome that your baby nephew is wearing a onesie that has one of my favorite all time movies on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So here I am catching up on my blog time and I get a text from my hubby that reads, "If you are feeling blue, remember I love you"...well, I love blue, it's my favorite color. Love this post of yours too. Cheers, have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply loved the African print skirt! And your nephews and nieces are sooooo sweet! I thought your trainers were painted by you, were they?
    You always look very beautiful, fresh and enthusiastic! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very moving post ! I love your painting in blue. I answer your question : I did my space invader necklace myself, and a friend of mine made the robot necklace.
    Have a delighful week end !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg!!! your nephew is the cutest with that "the godfather" shirt!!! love him!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the print on the blouses in the top pics... I can do without the acid-wash though-- I was there the first time!

    The African print is so beautiful... I wish I could add that one to my closet.

    Your nieces and nephews are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how the roller coaster pic is so tame, I bet it was taken at the beginning of the ride before you guys were screaming your heads off!

    I'm down with the blue that showing up all over runways. it's not a colour I normally wear, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. blue is the color of the oceans, so its a really good color, it's freedom!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciao Teddi ! I love the outfits you posted, the first blue ones are amazing ! I used to avoid wearing blue years ago, now I am addicted to this color !
    Thanks for your lovely comments, house is ready now and I am gonna take pics so I can show them in a post, finally, so thanks for asking ! I am so relieved it's finished now ;)
    Really are you allergic to eggs now ? Awww, I am sorry !
    I love your art journal pages, they're so amazingly beautiful, you are an artist ! Many kisses, lovely friend !

    xxx Vale
    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a set of 3 trendy bracelets from INPIRATEWETRUST.COM !

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words