Tuesday, August 17, 2010

songs from some of my fav albums day 19

Nighttiming by coconut records 
is currently one of fav albums.



i've loved
chevelle's album i wonder what's next
 
for a few years now. i can't tell you how many times I've played Send the Pain Below



of course this list can change at any given time,
 
you know, just like my mind.
houses of the holy
 by led zeppelin is my classic fav album.

 i adore the song over the hills and far away. 

Hey Lady, you got the love I need, 

May Be, more than enough. 
Oh, Darlin', Darlin', Darlin', walk a while with me,
Oh, you got so much, so much, so much. 

Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
many times I've wondered how much there is to know

Many dreams come true and some have silver linings

I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold. 

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin',
many many men can't see MY open road.

Many is a word that only leaves you guessin', 
Guessin' 'bout a thing you really ought to know.
You really ought to know.
I really ought to know.

1 comment:

  1. yeah coconut records i love him!!!! i was totally rocking out to him today!!!

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words