Thursday, August 19, 2010

just for fun on thursday


The time is... 5:55 PM
Today I feel... tired & excited
I am thinking... i need to practice my guitar
At the moment, I am thankful... that i got a lot of stuff done today
I am going... to a baseball game tonight
I am wearing... an ugly strut your mutt t shirt
I wish... that I felt better
I am reading... True Colors art journals
I am working on... art class assignment
I am hoping... to have a good weekend
I am hearing... noisy fan
I bet you didn't know... i like hans christian andersen fairy tales better than grimms fairy tales
One of my favorite... places to go for walks at my old house was the cemetery
My weekend plans include... going with my girl tomorrow, goo goo dolls concert, and water park
















No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words