Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hot tub time machine


it wasn't the greatest movie ever made. it was gross & cheesy in some parts. oh, but the 80's references were a riot! they had cameos from old 80's stars like the blonde bad guy on karate kid, chevy chase, and of course crispin glover who played marty mcfly from back to the future (a much better time traveling movie). the ultimate was the poison concert, and end credits making fun of motley crue in home sweet home. here are my favorite quotes:
Adam: "If you don't like it, you can move back in with your mom."
Jacob: "No, I can't. Actually, she moved in her new boyfriend. I will not be anywhere near that."
Adam: "She moved in with him?"
Jacob: "Yeah, the taxidermist. The taxidermist is stuffing my mother."
Jacob: "For your information, I've had a lot of girlfriends. Hot ones."
Lou: "You have had lots of boyfriends. Gay ones."[The main characters look in the mirror, where they appear as their younger selves.]
Adam [commenting on young Nick's haircut]: "You look like Kid 'n Play."
Nick: "That's actually two people."
Lou: "Here's a question: Was it morally wrong for me to exploit my knowledge of the future for personal financial gain? Perhaps. Here's another question: Do I give a f***?"











No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words