Tuesday, August 24, 2010

interview magazine

someone gave me a subscription to this magazine for christmas last year. when i got my first issue, i did not like the images at all. i was shocked thinking the person did not understand or know my taste at all. let me just say that i don't have any problem admitting when i am wrong. it's a frequent occurrence. here's some pictures and quotes from my favorite issue aug 2010.
marion cotillard "I think searching is a beautiful thing. There is this thought that goes, If you search and search, and stop searching then ultimately you'll find what you need. But I think maybe if you don't search you wouldn't have the experience of searching and then you won't find it at all. You have to search first...We can have one experience that can change1 our whole lives...I saw a documentary recently about a guy who was attacked by a shark. He was very injured and almost died. After this, he went all over the world killing sharks. Then an even bigger fear entered his mind. "I have killed so many of them. If I go on killing sharks, maybe one day they will all disappear." The fear of his being responsible for the extinction of sharks made him change, and then he became a defender of sharks...It's a great image of how life can suddenly change and you can connect with the very thing that you were trying to destroy."...

pharrell williams: ..."A song is no different than a painting, and a painting i s no different than geometry, and geometry is no different than science which actually gives you alchemy"...
dimitri ehrlich: "The Buddah also said that we create our reality with the way we think what the way we see, and even the way we speak, with the power of words"...






No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words