Monday, August 16, 2010

her birthday pix







they bought her a cake. i was too sick to make her standard. the ingredients were sitting out on the counter all day. well my intentions were there. we went to a restaurant where the waiter guy swore he met me before. saying he was born in san antonio tx, i didn't tell dude i may live in tx now, but i've never been to san antonio, so no to that. where he really may have known me is high school, college or whatever, but i didn't tell dude that either cause really who cares? my antisocial bro however managed to tell him embarrassing stories about our childhood. while ma made a point to notify waiter J and I were married. later my man kept insisting the waiter was flirting, yeah well bfd as if i give a rat's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words