Monday, August 16, 2010

rainbow connection












From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Rainbows in mythology.
The rainbow, a natural phenomenon noted for its beauty and inexplicabilityThe myriad rainbow bridges and myths built by the world’s peoples clearly tell us more about human hopes and fears than they do about nature’s rainbow.


RAINBOW CONNECTION

Kermit the Frog
"Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows?
And what's on the other side?
Rainbow's are visions
They're only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
So we've been told and some chose to
Believe it
But I know they're wrong wait and see

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered?
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far?
What's so amazing
That keeps us star gazing
What so we think we might see.

Have you been half asleep
And have you heard voices
I've heard them calling my name
Are these the sweet sounds that called
The young sailors
I think they're one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be."...

(Is it me or do I seem to find rainbows when I am there?)

1 comment:

  1. ok omg i love this song! i use to have it on my i pod i had it with debbie harry and kermit. my favorite muppet no joke i used to have his stuffed animal when i was little.

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words