Sunday, November 21, 2010

parenthood the tv series, not my life

I believe the theme song is "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan. Here are my fav quotes from the last episode:

"You don't get it every time there is a big thing like this I always mess it up. And I'm tired of messing up!"

"Amber life will knock you down more times than you can possibly imagine. Don't knock yourself down. Don't avoid feeling embarrassed because you're afraid something's not gonna go well. So what if it doesn't go well? So what! Amber you're a wonderful, talented, and really smart young woman, alright? Put yourself out there. Give yourself a chance."

"If we never ask for what we want, you never know if the answer is gonna be yes or no. You gotta take the risk."

"I worry a lot that the choices I've made haven't helped my kids. So I want them, Amber to have right now, whatever she wants."

 

 "I think Amber is a really cool kid, cause you are an awesome mom. I mean that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words