Friday, October 8, 2010

go paint your eyes

Well you don't really have to or anything. These pictures just make me want to. I think of fashion or clothing as an expression of art for the bodyso to me eye make-up is like paint for your eyes. I m such a make-up ho, really I am. Some would look at my nail polish collection alone, and think it's a little crazy. My make-up bag is constantly being added to. As a teen I was one of those girls who applied her make-up on the bus ride to school, or in the bathroom before first period. I would NOT even walk down to get the mail without my make-up on. I'm not THAT bad anymore. As long as I have on my lipstick.So in honor of the month with the best holiday ever. You know the day when it's okay to wear as much make-up as you want, for one day a year, whether you are a boy or a girl. Here are some looks I like. Now go have at it, but only if you want to.





































1 comment:

if the spirit moves you, type some words