Sunday, October 3, 2010

butterfly inspiration

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.  ~Richard Buckminster Fuller


We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.  ~Carl Sagan


The fluttering of a butterfly's wings can effect climate changes on the other side of the planet.  ~Paul Erlich

Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time.  ~Deborah Chaskin

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.  ~Chuang Tzu


For Me This Is Heaven Lyrics  The first star I see may not be a star.
We can't do a thing but wait.
So let's wait for one more.
The time such clumsy time in deciding if it's time.
I'm careful but not sure how it goes.
You can loose yourself in your courage.
The mindless comfort grows when I'm alone with my 'great' plans.
This is what she says gets her through it:
"If I don't let myself by happy now then when?"
If not now when?
When the time we have now ends.
When the big hand goes round again.
Can you still feel the butterflies?
Can you still hear the last goodnight?
Close my eyes and believe wherever you are, an angel for me.
Artist(Band):Jimmy Eat World











































1 comment:

if the spirit moves you, type some words