Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby C & I


My nephew & I, 
wearing navy & red.
I am Navy BlueI am Navy blue, 

like the ocean at night
The lone wolf 

who is always

concerned about others

I am the one who 

loves hanging out with friends
The one who gives advice 

like “let it go”

or “I’m here for you”

even though I can’t


take my own    advice

I am the sad song 

that for some reason

You can’t stop listening to

I am Navy blue,
like the ocean at night
...I am the one 

with the nice smile
and innocent eyes
The warm sweater 

on a winter’s night
with only the full moon for light

I am Navy blue, 


like the ocean at night
poem by
Partners For Youth 

Red and Blue
No matter where you are 
No matter how far we are
The love we share is unbreakable unthinkable
Unbeatable


Red is fight
Red is strength
Red is beautiful
Red is love
Blue is rebellious
Blue is kind
Blue reserves
Above all blue loves

When red fights blue rebels
When red gives strength blue is kind
As red writes beautiful blue reserves

When red loves blue
blue will love
Red S2 Blue

poem by

Aaron Lucero

6 comments:

  1. naw sooo cute, he is adorable! he looks like he is having so much fun with that hose hehe

    thanks for visiting <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so lovely!!! and you look pretty with your sailor-ish colors<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look cute. And I love those flats ;).

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, such cute photos, you are looking absolutely adorable! ♥

    And you most definitely know me well, I actually have been eying those shoes for a bit, but I don't think I can carry them off. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh!!! he is so sweet!!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words