Sunday, March 14, 2010

style

at the mexican restaurant the hostess loves my boots with my white pants,(finally someone here who appreciates my style). at the store where i bought my new purses unexpected texan blonde customer approaches me with news that there's more purses along the wall where she only paid $5 for hers. (no i didn't get that one). later that night walking around town he says, "the girls here have no style, either that or they're just ugly and style wouldn't help!" now i know he's lying cause i know too well that i live in the place of hot blondes, (jessica simpson & dallas cowboy cheerleaders anyone?)


1 comment:

  1. I flippin love those hand bags!!!!They could not be 5 bones. They have some of the cutest stores with the best deals. Love Em

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words