Sunday, March 14, 2010

joan miro'


New art book of Joan Miro'..."In the room that serves as my studio I always have books, and I read during breaks in my work. This demands a constant spiritual vibration from me."...
..."I am working hard; going from toward an art concept, using reality as a point of departure, never as a stopping place."...

..."Every shape, every colour in my pictures is derived from a piece of reality. The concepts 'pure colour' and 'pure form' mean absolutedly nothing to me. The thing here is colour and form, but at the same time it is surprise and life, isn't it?"...

..."Every poet is a philosopher, and I think many philosophers have a poet's gifts."...


..."Everything you see in my pictures exists!"....

..."And this is the embodiment of the delicate, playful, useless. The two go together, the brutal and the intimate"...

..."Every grain of dust has a marvellous soul. But to understand it, we must rediscover the religious and magical meaning of things"...

..."My work is intended as a poem translated into music by a painter."...

..."I invent nothing, it's all here!"...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words