Monday, March 1, 2010

bon jovi book

Tico: ...because music is just painting with sound instead of colors. It's intertwined....




















Richie: ...My talent, my own education process, my own commitment to learning means I'm open to everything...




























Richie: ...no one is expecting anything of me except a fresh look, a fresh musical painting...















Jon: ...The mind is starting to spin, but I'm cursing that guitar right now. I just don't wanna see it. I don't wanna talk to it. I don't want it to stare at me as I walk through the room. I wanna leave it lying there.

Eventually, I'll tease it and it'll tease me and the circus will begin again. But it's a process, a tough process so you gotta be up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words