Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I take forever


Today's inspiration monday!
That's when the ladies Nora and Megan of Two Birds Boutique
choose an outfit to inspire a look.


I always like to see my guy reflected in a window shot.

Here's my version of the look.
To see how others styled it go to:
inspiration monday: party planning.



Today's inspiration is:
Selma Blair
There's a website called selmablairstyle.com.
To see more cute photos of Selma with her son,
 on that day, look here.


My favorite Selma Blair movie is Legally Blonde.

I consider the movie Cruel Intentions a movie classic.


I really like her in the movie Columbus Circle .
It was made in 2012.


My striped pants were thrifted.
I don't have any boyfriend jeans that fit me loose fitting style,
so I wore these striped pants instead.
I don't have shoes like hers either.





My art journal page, I think it's from February of 2013.
but I could be wrong. I often am.

BEGIN
I'm really good with beginning projects,
finishing them is another story. ;)


 I take forever to do things because I put too much pressure on myself for things to be perfect.
I get distracted, grow bored, lose interest, or become so focused I can't keep track of time.
I know I can be quite the slow poke. 


8 comments:

  1. I love Legally Blonde!! I never liked Cruel Intentions, I think maybe I'm too innocent for it haha ;)
    Cute trousers too!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so like you in that sense. i am a GREAT beginner!! i love these pants on you, you can definitely pull off the looser pant look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so much like you - I get bored, or distracted, and I am usually slow doing things - but I tell people "look, I am quite slow" :)
    I love reflections too, so the photo with the glass was great! I liked your outfit very much, better than Selma's, no joke! Cause your shoes and pants are sweeter! I watched Legally Blonde many times :) I find it relaxing, and Selma Blair is very nice there, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's hard to believe legally blonde is already well over a decade old

    ReplyDelete
  5. job well done, Teddi! I think you have once again nailed the original outfit very well. gosh and I love Legally Blonde and Cruel Intentions. I always watch them when I can. such classics indeed :) and now I think I should see the third one you have mentioned as well.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your double stripe look
    I am thinking I need to go rewatch Cruel Intentions.
    Hope you are having a great day today
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job with the inspiration look! i love the thrifted pants!!! i forgot about all those movies selma blair was in!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ted! your hair is so beautiful in these photos! I really like the blouse stripes also usually use a lot! =)
    I love the pants wider ... love your outfit!
    It's beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words