Wednesday, September 8, 2010

waste of gas



how cool is my early birthday present my friend gave me that is made from recycled records? apparently only bad music was butchered in the process. so my friend and i go to this thing we thought would be a fun shopping experience. but it ended up being 3 hrs of wasted driving time and gas. oh but we had fun listening & singing to my iPod music of classic 70's, 80's, 90's & beyond. we tried fried cherry pie which was delish. i sampled some of her nasty funnel cake which was not. so greasy & disgusting. i do not like it sam i am! the mr. T thing is a riot whatever it is. and i did manage to purchase a cool pink floyd pic i'm gonna hang on my wall as soon as i figure out where it is. the difference between mine & the one here i'm showing is mine says 1973 instead of dark side of the moon as if you give a rat's.the last pic to me is the epitome of texan. so i laugh.

s


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words