Saturday, February 5, 2011

mr. peabody's apples


..."It doesn't matter what it looked like. What matters is the truth."
..."I am so sorry. What can I do to make things better, now?"...
..."Here is a pair of scissors. Now cut the pillow in half and shake the feathers out."
Tommy looked confused but did it anyway. He thought it was a small price to pay to gain Mr. Peabody's forgiveness. The wind carried the thousands of feathers far and wide...
Tommy looked relieved, and said, "Is that all I have to do to make things better?...
"Now you must go and pick up all the feathers."...
"I don't think it's possible to pick up all the feathers."...
"It would be just as impossible to undo the damage that you have done by spreading the rumor"...
"I guess I have a lot of work ahead of me."
..."Indeed you do. Next time, don't be so quick to judge a person.
And  remember the power of your words."...

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words