Saturday, October 31, 2009

grades

I hate grades!
I got my art assignment back with this award cause I got an A- average for the grading period. (well La de dah).

100% on the mulitple choice test, and another lovely B+ on the assignment because the instructor disagreed with my triadic color scheme! (whatever)








Someone wise keeps asking me what's the difference between an A artist and a B artist? I don't know, but still...



In fifth grade I received straight A's in all my classes except math (big surprise). In college I often got a 4.0 and I graduated with a 3.71 GPA.
How am I supposed to be satisfied with this?

I don't know why I even care except I almost always do. Except for when I didn't, and that was simply called high school.






No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words