Thursday, December 30, 2010

who makes the best peanut brittle?

If you read this blog, regularly, you know it isn't me.
My friend on the other hand...

 What are the chances that she & another close friend of mine, drive the same kind of car, that's the same color? (yeah it's bizarre-zo).
What are the chances that her dog & my ma's dog have the same name? (call it coincidence). 
Who else knows the quotes from one of my favorite movies of all time?
Can't wait to read this later! 
Sorry these photos don't do her decor justice, cause well I had to use my lame-o phone camera, since somebody had my real camera somewhere else.




Yes, my friend DID paint this da-da-da Batman. It's even better in person.

;) I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words