Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Projekt Revolution concert

Saturday we went to the best concert in Texas so far! We saw 9 bands. The show lasted from 2pm til 11pm. Armor for Sleep, Hawthorne Heights, 10 Years, Atreyu, Street Drum Corps, ASHES diVIDE, The Bravery, Chris Cornell, and Linkin Park.

Today we both got our Texas temporary driver's licenses. John had to take the eye test 3 times before he passed. I guess it's official now. I don't feel like a Texan (yee-haw).

Yesterday we ate at an all vegan restaurant which was actually good. Last night at 10 pm our doorbell rang twice. The guy noticed J's left his truck door open and the light was on. I'm telling ya, people are nice here. I bet where we used to live they just would have laughed, (cause that's what I did). No, they probably would be in bed by 10 pm.

Hope everybody had a great first day of school (Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words