Thursday, April 16, 2009

With my ma

We went to the grocery store, every craft store in the vicinity (so she could make me pretty bracelets and earrings), I made her breakfast, lunch, and chocolate cheesecake. John mostly cooked dinner. We at restaurants that served Mexican food, Egyptian food, and pizza. We went to Half Price Books. Which just so you know, happens to be one thing I like about Texas. 

I showed her my art, and she heard my music. We danced to old 70’s hits, she made fun of  John’s alternative punk, and she endured my rock and roll. I introduced her to Flight of The Conchords. We laughed, joked, and I talked too much (but what else is knew?). 










This last photo is her favorite cause we look like we’re on drugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words